Thursday, February 7, 2008

Grandma Platt actually loves animals! ... yeah, right.






We got some very unique pictures of Grandma Platt while she was visiting. Who ever thought that she would be smiling while she had animals surrounding, and even sitting on her?
She actually volunteered for these pictures. I think she was really trying to fit in with all the animal lovers in our family.
She's actually petting Tiger! I think she probably got shivers all that night in her bed thinking about touching those icky things. :-)



2 comments:

Jeanetta said...

EWWW! I'm going to makes sure she has washed her hands before I touch her next time I see her. Just kidding! It looks like she had a fun visit.

The Coolest Steve you know said...

Of course Mom loves animals. She raised 11 of them! Good to see Pink is still around. That is one old cat.